Sunday, August 21, 2011

Lounging

I had a fun and tiring day today at Makati. I did some shopping! I bought some make up, a princess earring, and shoes.
The splurge i'm most excited for is my first liquid eyeliner! I have no idea how to use it. Heck, I haven't even got the hang of pencil eyeliners. But i've heard that once you get used to liquid liners they're actually easier and faster to apply. I can't wait to play with it.
I don't know what's happening to me. I'm spending my time playing with makeup, surfing the net, watching YouTube videos, anything but studying. I'm getting distracted again. I hope I don't pay for this later.
But I don't want to rant or ruin this day with worrying. Enjoy each moment. And right now I'm enjoying chilling at Makati Shangri-la with my mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment